We are a family-run company formed in 1994 and were originally based in a small start-up unit in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. Since then we have consistently grown to become one of the most respected sub-contract manufacturers in the area. Our offices and manufacturing facilities are now based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. This is a perfect location for the fast distribution of products throughout the Home Counties and further afield.
We have established long-term working relationships with clients in many demanding industries such as the telecommunications, aerospace, pharmaceutical, environmental and domestic industries, most of which have been using our manufacturing services for many years, and continue to do so today.
Our commitment to manufacturing means that you pay for time spent at the bench, rather than expensive support and office staff, and this allows us to focus on keeping prices low, quality high and deliveries always on time. Our management team and technicians are also always happy to advise, support and provide feedback if requested.
We focus on providing exceptionally good quality assemblies and products at very competitive prices, delivered on time, every time, and achieve this by:
- Practising LEAN manufacturing techniques
- Using trained and experienced staff to IPC standards
- Employing modern automated assembly and test equipment
- Utilising a vast collection of crimp and hand tools
- Focusing purely on manufacturing; not design or development
- Being located conveniently to all major routes across the UK
- Using company transportation for delivery of customers’ goods
- Continually listening to and learning from our customers
The above are just some of the reasons why machines used to sort grains of rice in the fields of Africa, products used to grow human cells in America, cables used to carry out research in the Antarctic and PCBs used in medical equipment in the UK have all been manufactured or built by CableTronics Limited over the past 20 years. And why so many of those customers continue to rely on CableTronics today.